Customer care executive English
|€ 2850 - 3150 per maand
|33 - 40 uur
If you are interested in a challenging and dynamic position in a fast-growing international organization, we are looking for you! We are looking for an Customer Care Executive for the operations department in Roermond of a worldwide trader.The offer
- A challenging job;
- Working within an international environment;
- Working within a young, fast growing and multi-cultural organization;
- Working within a company that is certified as “Great Place To Work”;
- Multiple training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary ( €2850,00 - €3150,00) and excellent secondary employment conditions.
As contact person for our business partners in Europe, the Customer Care Executive takes care of the follow up of the contract with our customers. This includes preparing, planning and booking transport. The job is very diverse and challenging due to its speed and complexity. We are looking for a strong, pro-active, and customer-oriented employee who is interested in arranging international logistics and has affinity with documents and regulations.Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for an customer care executive who
- Ensures correct organization and optimal execution of sales contracts;
- Internal contact for colleague’s from own and other departments for customs, country regulations, export documents and changes in the supply chain;
- Responsible for correct document management;
- Provides Customer Service and build, maintain and develop long term relationships with the assigned customers;
- Handling minor non-conformities and claims;
- Provides customer service to costumers.
Where are you going to work
- Has a BSC/MSC degree;
- Has strongly developed problem solving skills, accuracy and is detail oriented;
- Possesses the following competences: Teamwork, Effective Communication, Management and Responsibility, Leadership, Focused and Initiative, Customer focus, Relationship building, Analytical, Financial Awareness;
- Has good knowledge of automated systems (Microsoft Office and – preferably Dynamics or another ERP-system);
- Is fluent in English and other languages like Dutch or French or German or Spanish.
- Living in the area of Eindhoven - Limburg is required. Only applications from candidates residing in the Limburg / Eindhoven region will be considered.
We introduce our client; they are a young and dynamic enterprise that knows everything there is to know about international trade of top-quality food products, ingredients, and derivatives. With customers and suppliers from all over the world, they've taken the food industry by storm! Their secret? Not only do they have market and product knowledge for days, but they also approach everything in a personal and proactive way. They're all about transparency, reliability, flexibility, and nurturing long-term relationships with their clients. The company culture is all about striving for operational excellence and making a positive impact in every area. They're not alone, though - they're surrounded by colleagues who share the same passion and drive. Need more information?
Are you curious about the way we work or do you need more information about this job?
Check our website www.flexibilitylimburg.nl or call us at +31 611419226 / Anouk Hendriks.