Customer Service representative Swedish
||€ 2400 - 3000 per maand
For one of the best employers in the region of South-Limburg we are currently looking for a new colleague for their International customer service department. The company is working in the medical devices industry. This organisation is growing rapidly and they are expanding in the Scandinavian area. Therefore we are searching for people who are able to speak Swedish.How a day will look like?
At customer service you will be the first point of contact to process incoming customer orders as well to answer inquiries by phone and e-mail regarding orders, backorders, shipments status, complaints, returning products etc. You are supporting the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, samples, promotional projects. You have to be liaising with shipping, finance, marketing, quality assurance, product planners and manufacturing at international level to ensure that the products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer. Tracking the progress and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits & packs are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers' demands is something that you will be doing on a daily basis.What do you need to have for this position?
- Previous working experience in an international customer service environment;
- MBO+ or bachelor work- and thinking level;
- Native or near-native Swedish and good working knowledge of English;
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs would be a great plus;
- knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public.
- A competitive salary between €2400 and €3000 gross per month
- Possibility to hybrid working (including working from home allowance)
- You'll be having good opportunities to develop yourself. You will be working in a very international team with various cultures.
The working times are between 08h00 and 18h00 and they are situated in the region Maastricht-Airport.
For more information about this client you can call us at 0031- (0)462077010 or look at our website for more information www.flexibilitylimburg.nl