Inventory Control Analyst
||€ 2200 - 3000 per maand
Building a solid customer relationship, analyzing processes and inventories, identifying problems and solving them efficiently. Do these job characteristics appeal to you? Then the position of Inventory Control Analyst is the match for you!
As an Inventory Control Analyst your main tasks are focused on stock management. In this role you are both the point of contact for our customer, but you also dare to roll up your sleeves to enter the warehouse. Besides, you are the first point of contact for the Inventory Control Specialists in your team. You are able to follow up correctly on all possible challenges that arise in the logistics processes. You work a lot with your colleagues at the customer service and inventory control department, the warehouse, and of course your customer! Your responsibilities include:
- Analyzing challenges in the process and provide the customer with efficient solutions;
- Handling questions and complaints correctly and in a timely manner (including in English);
- Manage counts and create reports in the digital inventory system;
- Identifying deviations, trends and possible forecasts based on physical and digital data;
- Counting and checking the stock in the warehouse;
- Devise and propose optimization and improvement proposals. Where will you work?
You will join our support department and you will report to the Office supervisor. Together with your colleagues you ensure optimal service for our customers and make a difference. Some characteristics of the team are informal, professional and personal. Your location is Born, where we provide logistics services for all our diverse customers, from healthcare to mining. You are in daily contact with the customer. You have to deal with a lot of diversity in the product range, from small items to large products. It is important to be able to switch quickly between different processes.What do we offer?
- A lot of room for personal development and ambitions;
- Plenty of career opportunities and think in terms of opportunities;
- A salary between €2.400 and €3.000 per month based on full time. The classification depends on experience;
- An annual contract with a view to employment for an indefinite period;
- Profit distribution of 3% on positive operating results;
- Travel allowance or public transport route allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- A dynamic workplace with motivated colleagues.What to bring?
You are a professional with experience in analyzing the logistics process in a dynamic environment. With your entrepreneurial attitude and communication skills, there is no problem that you cannot solve. You are analytically strong and process-oriented, so you enjoy working on improvements and process optimization. You bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- MBO+ or HBO work and thinking level;
- A professional attitude towards customers (in a B2B environment);
- A professional command of Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You are good with automated systems and MS Office. Good Excel knowledge is very nice!Need more information?
Curious about the way we work or do you want to know more about the vacancy?
Take a look at www.flexibilitylimburg.nl
or call us at 046-2077010.