Tender & Contract Coordinator Italian
||€ 2800 - 3200 per maand
For one of the best employers in the region of South -Limburg we are urgently looking for a new Tender & Contract Coordinator for the Italian market.
A day at the office as a Tender & Contract Coordinator:
- Analyse the results offered by tender alert services to ascertain if tender applies to their products
- Prepare the application documents to get the official tender/pre-qualification
document/Express Interest in Tender via web portal/e-mail when necessary
- Complete the tender by preparing or arranging the requested documents and assuring that
all is in accordance with the tender requirements
- Coordinate the pricing schedules with Sales department needed for tender submission.
Administer awarded tenders in the Oracle data-base hereby ascertaining that CS can adhere
to tender requirements
- Submit and maintain E-catalogs and product classifications.
- Post contract award analysis
- Provide the appropriate authority with usage information on contract when needed.
- Updating and maintaining electronic catalogue
- Work with departments such as: Regulatory, Legal and HR to ensure all the necessarydocuments for tender submissions are accurate and complete
- Upload and maintains contract price lists
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
What do we offer?
- A permanent and fulltime position in a highly motivated team;
- A contract via Flexibility Limburg with the possibility to be offered a contract by the client after 6 to 8 month;
- Competitive salary between €2800 and €3200 gross per month;
- Working in a professional environment with focus on development
- Working from home, provided by our client
Your qualifications and skills:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Associate's Degree or Bachelor Degree
- Two years of tender / contract experience is considered a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to understand financial impact of decisions
- Ability to work structured, effectively and under pressure to meet deadlines
Their vision is to be the most customer-focused company in healthcare. Each day they are determined to make a difference by understanding our customers’ needs, and innovating and delivering a diverse range of products that improve the lives of people, families, and communities throughout the world.Their values:
They are engaged in building something special. They fundamentally believe that long-term value is only created for their patients, employees, shareholders, and communities when they are outward focused and determined to deliver an exceptional customer experience. When their focus is aligned with their customers’ interests, they build loyalty, trust, and long-term lasting value for future generations.
They’re passionate about proactively meeting the needs of their customers while building trust and loyalty to increase future value. Their culture is intense, fun, results driven, team oriented, and holds customer experience above all else.Need more information?
Curious about the way we work or do you want to know more about the vacancy?
Take a look at www.flexibilitylimburg.nl
or call us at 046-2077010.