||€ 3500 - 4500 per maand
Do you have a high level of integrity? Are you flexible in handling multiple payroll for European countries? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for an International payroll specialist.
For a new client in the region of South-Limburg we are currently looking for a colleague for their financial department. He/she will join an international Finance team and will be situated in Parkstad. Job requirements:
• 3-5 years’ experience in (international) payroll for multiple European countries.
• Ability to identify and mitigate (compliance) risks and well versed in local labour law.
• Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as independently while adhering to
processes and procedures.
• Proactive, flexible and service orientated.
• A multitasker who can prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Experience in working with ADP and a PDL certification is preferred.Key tasks:
• On a monthly basis, you are responsible for collecting all payroll data from internal HR departments,
organizing and submitting to the local payroll provider in a timely and accurate manner
• Review monthly payroll output reports to ensure (variable) data is processed correctly and other payroll related communications;
• Be the go-to person for all payroll related questions for our employees
• Keep track of and ensure compliance regarding all local legislations
• Check payroll invoices from local payroll agents, contractors, payroll providers
• Participate in the payroll implementation process for new countries, if needed
• Work together with external parties (eg. Local payroll agents, local lawyers, tax advisors) in case you need any advice on the practice of local labour law;
• Prepare and align with the Finance team on payroll reporting
• Work together with the HR teams to implement automation, innovation and any continuous
improvements around the payroll processing and reporting Job offer:
We offer a challenging full time and diverse job in an international organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
We also provide you with the opportunity to grow with the company and through your involvement you directly affect the expansion of our products and quality. The salary indication is: € 3500-4500,- gross per Month. The employment package of primary and secondary benefits is in line with the current market. Our benefits include a bonus plan, good pension plan (80/20), collective healthcare insurance, gym membership reimbursement and good training & education possibilities.
For more information you can reach out to Nienke Klaar by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 046-2077010.