||€ 3000 - 4000 per maand
Are you ready for the next challenge? Are you willing to have a big responsibility? And are you ready to work in a high demanding environment?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support and assist the President EMEA at our clients headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the President EMEA by assisting with duties of an advanced, complex, sensitive, and confidential nature; attends to a variety of administrative details
- Coordinate and organise travel arrangements
- Prepare all outgoing and accept all incoming correspondence
- Take and distribute meeting minutes
- Note commitments made by supervisor during meetings and arranges for staff implementation
- May, in the Supervisor’s absence, ensure that requests for information or action are relayed to the appropriate staff member and, as needed, interpret such requests and assists in implementing action where necessary
- Summarize content of incoming information or meetings to assist Supervisory and coordinate new information while drawing attention to important parts or conflicts
- Make sure that information is furnished in a timely manner for the President EMEA
- Decide whether the President EMEA should be notified of important or emergency matters
- Establish, maintain and foster positive and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, and addressing any issues in a timely fashion
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor degree in business administration or similar
Would you like to have more Information?
- Work related experience in a senior office (e.g. CEO or President) and a minimum of five years of responsible administrative and secretarial support
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to professionally communicate with all levels of staff, in a culturally diverse, multilingual and international setting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills, observation skills and ability to make accurate decisions
- Ability to hear and use confidential company information in a responsible and discrete manner
- Ability to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and other applicable software programs)
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, additional language(s) desirable
This Position is not a temporary assignment. You will receive a contract by the employer. This cooperation is exclusively with Flexibility Limburg. Starting date would be January 2020. This is a fulltime role. There is no possibility to work part time, unfortunately.
Are you curious and would you like to hear more? Please look at our website for more information and learn more about us. www.flexibilitylimburg.nl
. Can't wait? Please give us a call at 046-2077010.