Customer service representative temporary French - Dutch
||€ 2700 - 2900 per maand
||LBO, MAVO, VMBO, HAVO
Our relation is an international company with products in over 45 countries, providing high quality systems and award- winning customer support across the globe. Over 300 people worldwide are working from the corporate HQ in Minnesota, their Asian offices in Shanghai and Tokyo and their European HQ and Service & Distribution Center in Heerlen (Netherlands). They have a well-established global distribution network and direct Sales & Clinical Teams in the USA, Germany, France, UK and the Benelux.
About the position:
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist. You will be working in a team of eight other Customer Service Specialists/ administrators and one Customer Service Manager. You will also be working closely with other departments such as Logistics, Technical Service, Quality and Finance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helpdesk and first point of contact for customers from various nationalities.
- Handling and managing service calls and complaints for which you are case owner, including all related administrative duties.
- Handling and managing quotes.
- Provide support to the Sales & Clinical team in Europe.
- Total planning, handling and managing of external service providers, for preventive maintenance and interventions.
- Administrative processing of customer data and invoicing.
- Support in order processing.
- Participating in projects.
- 3 years' experience on customer service and administrative tasks, preferably within an international company;
- Fluent knowledge of English and French;
- Basic Technical understanding;
- Preferably work experience in the medical device sector;
- Preferably good knowledge of working with SAP;
- Good administrative skills.
- Good communication skills in writing and verbally.
The company is looking for a new colleague that is able to work in a dynamic and stressful environment, where you have to work with deadlines. They find it important that their new colleague has a high sense of responsibility, is proactive, a teamplayer and able to work independently.In this position, you will start with a contract by Flexibility. After 6 months, the company will offer you a direct contract at the company.
If you would like to have more information, please feel free to contact nr 0031-(0)46-207 7010 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like more information about our agency? And are you curious about our method? Take a look at www.flexibilitylimburg.nl.