Senior Customer Service Representative French
||40 uur per week
For one of our relations in Kerkrade (Limburg), we're looking for a French speaking Senior Customer Service Representative.
The core objective of this role is to support the Customer Services Manager to maintain the goals and objectives of the department. The aim is to build a total service approach to external and internal customers. You will be working for the Belgium market.
- Coordinate and/or enter orders coming in via fax, e-mail or telephone from customers and sales representatives according to specific requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries etc.
- Address enquiries from third party order processing supplier with regards to orders placed by customers and or sales representatives
- Monitor the delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier), follow up and take actions to ensure customer expectations are met. Arrange special deliveries on request.
- Ensure correct and timely invoicing, follow up on obtaining purchase order references from customers when applicable
- Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives
- Handle requests for returns and/or credits from customers and sales representatives after obtaining appropriate authorization according company policy.
- Address issues in the returns process with freight forwarder, warehouse, sales representative and /or customer
- Respond to enquiries from sales representatives, pharmacists, nurses and/or doctors about orders, deliveries, product availability, warranty requests etc.
- Responsible to follow up on the Field inventory checks with the sales representatives on agreed timeframes
- Manage litigations when applicable
- Report on backorders, Field Inventory and operational key metrics.
Wat vragen wij
Experience and skills
- Language skills: Dutch/ Flemish, French, English
- Order processing capability with knowledge of SAP or other major ERP systems
- MS office/Excel proficiency
- Ability to handle exceptions and non-standard orders
- Ability to work with third party order processing supplier (GBS)
- Business process knowledge in an international environment
- Capability to work and be compliant in a regulated, quality system driven environment
- Capacity to gain product knowledge and applications, with medical/healthcare industry experience
- Continuous improvement capability is an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, sales and other internal departments, ability to network and influence others
- Collaborative working style
- Analytical with a problem solving mind set, resourceful
- Owns the problem until it is fixed
- Requires minimal supervision, mainly works autonomously
- Ability to generate support and influence key stakeholders
Wat bieden wij
The company offers a diverse and challenging position within a fast-growing international company in de medical devices industry.
Their headoffice was completely renewed last year, which means you will be offered a modern work environment with some nice extras (such as an inhouse gym).
The company offers a fulltime job for the long-term, with a direct contract at the company.
They offer you a competitive salary and some nice benefits, such as a 13th month salary.