German Customer Service Administrator in Maastricht
||40 uur per week
Our relation is a global manufacturer of medical devices. For their Maastricht office, we're looking for a German speaking Customer Service Administrator.
In this job you will spend your time searching for information, contacting customers, confirming device locations and assisting the field teams by making appointments for customer visits.
You will accomplish the above tasks by utilizing all available resources, to include internal customer lists, internal personnel, Internet searches, phone calls and any other means necessary to track down current information. This information will be used to manage appointments for a team of nearly 50 technicians performing site visits for multiple thousands of customers.
In this case, the technician has to perform an update to all the medical devices in Europe.
- Search customer / device location information via all available resources, including, but not limited to, phone, Internet, email, internal resources, etc);
- Maintain and update Excel spreadsheet with current customer information and device locations;
- Work with customers to determine location and availability of devices, and create appointments for on-site service updates;
- Liaise between customers and field technicians across all of Germany to ensure the best use of all technician's time, maximum customer visits without any overlap between technicians;
- Accomplish all required tasks with efficiency and urgency to ensure on time completion of major project while maintaining the highest level of customer service;
- Log and keep records of customer queries, discrepancies, or problems.
Wat vragen wij
- Fluent in German;
- A good level of Dutch and English;
- Experience as a Customer Service representative;
- Excellent communicative and customer service skills;
- Experienced in MSOffice, especially Excel, is a must;
- Highly organised, efficient and (result)driven;
- Fulltime available;
- Living in the Maastricht area.
Wat bieden wij
We offer you a fulltime job in a great international and dynamic environment.
You will work in a small and informal team of 8 people and will have a lot of freedom and own responsibility in your job.
The company offers a competitive salary (depending on experience) and some nice benefits. This Position is guaranteed till January 2021 with a Flexibility contract.