Customer Service Representative Dutch-English
||40 uur per week
||Secretarieel, Commercieel, Administratief
For one of our relations in the Kerkrade area, we're looking for a Customer Service Representative for the Benelux market.
In this position, you support the Customer Services Manager to maintain the goals and objectives of the department.
The aim is to build a total service approach to external and internal customers. You will be working for the Belgium market.
Your resonsibilities include:
- Responsibility for order entry in SAP to ensure next day delivery from DC and take necessary action to expedite the order on time and provide customer satisfaction with regards to availability, ship date, pricing, special delivery instruction.
- Follow up and taking necessary actions to ensure customer expectations are met. Fully understands the logistic requirements of the customer in terms of delivery, consignment stock's and takes independent action to develop service improvements with the customer (in conjunction with department and divisional needs)
- Following documented procedure for product complaints and non complaint returns
- Effectively identifies additional sales/service opportunities derived from regular contacts with customers
- Builds strong customer relationships and encourages open discussions which contribute to continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responsible in cooperation with Territory Manager to cycle the Consignment inventory on agreed timeframes
- Get appropriate authorization regarding pricing issues and manage sales deals.
- Demonstrates strong preparation skills in dealing with customer accounts and monitors customer satisfaction and reports on issues, maintain customer files.
- Fully knowledgeable in the companys policies, procedures and practices.
Wat vragen wij
What we are looking for:
- Language skills: English, Dutch
- Order processing capability with knowledge of SAP or other major ERP systems
- MS office/Excel proficiency
- Ability to handle exceptions and non-standard orders
- Ability to work with third party order processing supplier (GBS)
- Business process knowledge in an international environment
- Capability to work and be compliant in a regulated, quality system driven environment
- Capacity to gain product knowledge and applications, with medical/healthcare industry experience
- Continuous improvement capability
Wat bieden wij
The company offers a diverse and challenging position within a fast-growing international company in de medical devices industry.
Their headoffice was completely renewed recently, which means you will be offered a modern work environment with some nice extras (such as an inhouse gym).
The company offers a fulltime job for the long-term. They offer you a competitive salary and some nice benefits.