German/Dutch Tender & Contract Coordinator in Maastricht-Airport
||40 uur per week
For one of our relations, an international company specialised in medical devices, we are currently looking for a Tender & Contract Coordinator for the NL/DACH market.
The Tender & Contract Coordinator has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes the results offered by tender alert services to ascertain if tender applies to the companies products.
- Prepares the application documents to get the official tender/pre-qualification document/Express Interest in Tender via web portal/e-mail when necessary.
- Completes the tender by preparing or arranging the requested documents and assuring that all is in accordance with the tender requirements.
- Coordinates the pricing schedules with Sales department needed for tender submission.
- Administers awarded tenders in the Oracle data-base hereby ascertaining that CS can adhere to tender requirements.
- Submits and maintains E-catalogs and product classifications.
- Posts contract award analysis.
- Provide the appropriate authority with usage information on contract when needed.
- Updating and maintaining electronic catalogue.
- Works with departments such as: Regulatory, Legal and HR to ensure all the necessary documents for tender submissions are accurate and complete.
- Uploads and maintains contract price lists.
- Performs back-up customer service responsibilities.
- Performs other duties and tasks as required.
In this position, you will also be responsible for GPO (Group Purchasing Organisation) tasks:
- Interface between the Strategic Account Management team, Customer Service and Oracle.
- Maintaining GPO pricing in Oracle/ Excel for DACH - including audit relevant approval management
- Set-up & maintenance of GPO customers in Oracle
- Preparation of GPO/ customer price comparisons
- Maintenance and communication of GPO pricing templates for contracted GPOs
- Preparation, submission and follow-up on GPO bonus refunds
- Single account contracts management (rentals, volume discount, bonus contracts etc.)
Wat vragen wij
We are looking for candidates that match the following profile:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate's Degree.
- Two years of tender/contract experience or experience as a Sr. Customer Service Representative
- Fluent in Dutch and German (spoken and written) is mandatory.
- A good level of English (company language)
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to understand financial impact of decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent time/project management skills.
- Results-oriented, with ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well--verbally and in writing--with others.
Wat bieden wij
We offer you a challenging and various position where every day will be different.
You will work within the Tender team of the Customer Service department, excisting of about 10 colleagues (working for all countries).
The international company is specialised in developing and producing medical devices, sold to hospitals all over Europe.
They are dynamic, informal, fast-growing and energetic.
The company offers a fulltime position for 40 hours/week, for the long term. They competitive salary is based on experience. Also, they offer a couple of nice benefits such as a bonus.