Customer Service Employee in Maastricht-Airport
||40 uur per week
||Administratief, Logistiek, Commercieel
Do you love a challenge? Are you at your best in a dynamic environment where you have to work with deadlines? Are you looking for a new job in which you have contact with customers in multiple languages?
Then please look at this job!
For one of our relations in Maastricht-Airport, we're looking for a Customer Service Employee.
In this job, you are first line of contact for customers all over Europe. You make sure their transport is arranged from A-Z.
- Co-ordinate the customer order fulfillment process by identifying, recording and maintaining all appropriate customer, product and delivery information;
- Make tailor made solutions towards new and exciting customers by proposing solutions, taking quality and pricing into account;
- Organize shipments from A to Z and ensure a high level of quality at the best price;
- Strict implementation of customer process and customer requirements;
- Manage and coordinate activities of drivers and suppliers;
- Manage and coordinate activities with internal competence centers;
- Strict service follow-up by indicating possible anomalies that may occur during the transport and find the best way to solve or limit the consequences;
- Be an entrepreneur and communicate to the Branch Manager strategies to improve the quality of our service;
- Develop and maintain long - term customer relationships by proactively managing customer expectations;
- Handling incoming customer complaints;
- Administration after the transport to prepare invoicing;
- Identify sales leads, collecting and forwarding knowledge regarding potential new customers or customer trends.
Wat vragen wij
We are looking for candidates matching the following profile:
- Medium or higher education level (Dutch MBO/ MBO+ level)
- Experience as a Customer Service Employee, preferably in logistics/ transportation;
- Fluent in German and English is a must!
- Excellent communcation skills;
- Fulltime available and live in the Zuid-Limburg (Maastricht) area.
Are you a team player, customer-oriented, stress resistant and flexibel? Then we're looking for you!
Wat bieden wij
We offer you a challenging job in an international and dynamic environment.
The company offers you a direct contract for 40 hours a week. You will work in shifts between 07h00 and 21h00 and will be asked to work weekends sometimes. Salary is based on experience.